Samsung is not yet done with the A-series because it has just added the new Galaxy A10s into the line-up.
The main difference of the new Galaxy A10s to the older Galaxy A10 is that it has a bigger 4,000 mAh battery and a fingerprint reader on the back.
The display remained on 6.2-inch with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520.
From a 14nm Exynos processor, the new Galaxy A10s is now powered by a 12nm MediaTek chipset. It now also comes with a dual rear camera system and a bigger 8MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs:
- 6.2-inch IPS display, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio
- Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 32GB ROM, expandable up to 512GB
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP rear cameras
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- 4,000 mAh battery
Availability and official SRP is still unknown but it will come in colors: Blue, Green, Red, Black.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: