ZTE has recently announced its latest flagship smartphone called the Nubia Z20.
The highlight features of this new smartphone are the Snapdragon 855+ and its two AMOLED displays found at the back and front. These displays work separately and they automatically activates depending on the orientation of the phone. The rear display is also used as a mirror selfies since the phone does not have a front facing camera. Apart from that, you have three cameras, 512GB of internal storage for the top variant, 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Nubia Z20 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory (UFS 3.0)
- 8GB RAM/128GB or 512GB internal memory (UFS 3.0)
- Primary display – 6.42-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Secondary display – 5.1-inch Full JD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP (telephoto), 3x optical zoom
- 16 MP (ultrawide)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- ‘Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Nubia UI 1.7
The Nubia Z20 is priced at 3,499 Chinese Yuan for the base model 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB for 3,699 Chinese Yuan and 4,199 Chinese Yuan for 8GB/512GB. It will be available in China on August 16 and other markets on September.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: