If Apple is trying to make their iPads be a perfect laptop replacement, Android tablets remains to be a typical tablet which purely meant for multimedia consumption. Samsung is now taking the steps to make their current Android tablets more powerful and they just announced the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 6 or 8GB RAM. This has a 10.5-inch AMOLED display, dual rear cameras, an 8MP selfie camera, AKG quad speakers with Dolby ATMOS, an under display fingerprint scanner and running Android 9.0 Pie. The device also comes with the S Pen which can be charged from the tablet itself.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM/256GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 10.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1600 x 2560 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/2.0, AF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 8MP front facing camera f/2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- AKG quad speakers with Dolby ATMOS
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 7.040 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is priced at $649 for the 6GB/128GB version and $729 for the 8GB/256GB.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: