TP-Link, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, has officially launched its new Wi-Fi 6 router – the Archer AX6000.
Armed with the next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology, supporting MU-MIMO, OFDMA technology, and 1024-QAM, Archer AX6000 dramatically increases the whole network capacity and efficiency.
Archer AX6000 achieves ultimate Wi-Fi performance at 3x faster than Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) router. It can lead up to 1148 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
It is powered by 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, three co-processors, and 1GB RAM. Additionally, it is equipped with one 2.5Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports.
Since it has the TP-Link HomeCare technology, the Archer AX6000 comes with antivirus, Parental Controls, and QoS, helping to protect private data and IoT devices from digital intruders.
Archer AX6000 Key Features:
- Blazingly fast speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz and 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO boost throughput to 4× higher compared with a Wi-Fi 6 router.
- 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1GB RAM work tirelessly at the heart of the network.
- One 2.5 Gbps WAN Port boosts the internet speed and eight Gigabit LAN ports create more wired connections.
- USB-A 3.0 and USB-C 3.0 ports ensure file sharing at an extremely fast speed.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM and Alexa supported make Archer AX6000 heart of a smart home.
- Band Steering and Airtime Fairness make the network more efficient.
- Link Aggregation combines 2 separate LAN ports into 2 Gbps connection.
- Bluetooth Onboarding makes it easier than ever to complete the setup.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: