Last month, Globe Telecom had a huge event to officially launch the newest fifth generation cellular network technology in the Philippines which is simply called 5G. This new mobile network tech standard provides much faster internet service with much lower latency than the current 4G/LTE standard.
Globe has recently started the roll out of 5G cellsites in the country and now the first city to get the taste of 5G is Pasig City. It is a fixed wireless broadband service that uses Globe’s 5G network called Globe at Home Air Fiber 5G. The new service is now officially available in Barangay Buting in Pasig.
Globe At Home Air Fiber 5G Plans:
- Plan 1899 – up to 20Mbps with 2TB data (up to 16 devices connected)
- Plan 2499 – up to 50Mbpd with 2TB data (up to 25 devices connected)
- Plan 2899 – up to 100Mbps with 2TB data ( up to 32 devices connected)
By September, Globe At Home Air Fiber 5G will be commercially available in Greenpark in Cainta, Rizal; Woodland Hills in Carmona, Cavite; and Carissa Homes 2A and 2B, Palmera Homes in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan.
Globe At Home Air Fiber 5G will be available in 24 more areas on a progressive basis to fully ensure stability of the service. Consumers residing in Barangay Buting in Pasig City who are interested to avail Globe At Home Air Fiber 5G Plans may apply through authorized Globe Sales Representatives in the area. Visit https://bb.globe.com.ph/5g/ or call Globe customer care at (02) 730-1000 to learn more about Globe at Home Air Fiber 5G.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- YouTube: youtube.com/c/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie