Xiaomi Philippines has announced its one of its most affordable smartphone, the Redmi 7A is now available locally.
The Redmi 7A is powered by a Snapdragon 439 chipset paired with 2GB RAM. It has a 5.45-inch display, a single 12MP rear camera, 5MP main camera and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Redmi 7A specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Adreno 505 gtaphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.45-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels)
- 12MP f/2.2 PDAF rear facing camera
- 5MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- FM Radio
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Redmi 7A has two variants – the 2GB/16GB version is priced at Php 4,790 and the 2GB/32GB version is priced at Php 5,290. It is now available today at Xiaomi stores and authorized retailers.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: