ASUS has officially announced the new ultimate gaming smartphone – the ROG Phone II.
The new ASUS ROG Phone II comes in a bigger display with upgraded HRD10 support and 120Hz refresh rate from the 90Hz on the ROG Phone. This means that you can enjoy the rich graphics content of your favorite games and better browsing experience throughout the UI of the phone.
It is also the first smartphone to have the newest chipset from Qualcomm – the Snapdragon 855+ processor with 1x 2.96 GHz Kryo 485, 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485, and 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485.
The ROG Phone II also adopted the latest developments in biometric tech by integrating the fingerprint scanner under the display.
It also comes with the UFS 3.0 storage system which will bring you ultrafast data storage which is two times faster compared to current UFS 2.1 found on latest flagship devices.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs:
- 6.59-inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- HDR10 support, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus (7nm) Octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), ROG UI
- 256/512GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM
- 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP ultra-wide rear cameras
- 24MP f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner (under-display)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 3.1, Type-C
- Fast battery charging 30W (Quick Charge 4.0)
- 6,000 mAh battery
The ASUS ROG Phone II comes in a glossy glass back cover but the company mentioned that they will be releasing a matte black cover version outside the Chinese market.
What do you think about the new ROG Phone II?
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: