Its time for another specs comparison! We have two smartphones here, similarly priced and specs are very close to each other – the OPPO F11 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Both phones are focused on gaming due to their chipsets which are optimized for gaming, motorized pop up cameras, full view displays, big batteries and very capable cameras. So which is the better pick for you? Let’s compare them first.
|OPPO F11 Pro||Xiaomi Mi 9T|
|Processor||Octa Core Mediatek Helio P70||Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730|
|Graphhics||Mali G72 MP3||Adreno 618|
|Memory||128GB internal memory|
expandable via microSD up to 256GB
|64/128GB internal mememory|
no expandable storage
|Display||6.53-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels)|| 6.39-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)|
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
|Rear Camera|| 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF|
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
| 48MP Sony IMX582 f/1.8|
13MP f.2.4 ultrawide
8MP f/2.4 telephoto with 2x optical zoom
|Front Camera||16MP f/2.0 motorized pop-up selfie camera||20MP f/2.0 motorized pop up camera|
|Connectivity||4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth||4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth|
accelerometer, proximity, compass
|Fingerprint Scanner (under display)|
accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
|Location Services||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Battery||4,000 mAh with 20W fast charging (VOOC)||4,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge|
|Software||Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6||Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10|
|Price||Php 18,990||Php 15,990 (6GB/64GB) and Php 17,990 (6GB/128GB)|
Reasons to buy the OPPO F11 Pro
- The OPPO F11 Pro is a better looking phone for us with more color options
- A physical fingerprint scanner unlocks the phone better still than an under display fingerprint scanner.
- The 48MP main lens takes slightly better photos especially in low light
- More storage options – expandable storage plus 128GB internal memory.
- Faster battery charging speeds
- We love ColorOS 6 better. It is clean, smooth and now has an app drawer
Related article – OPPO F11 Pro Review
Reasons to buy the Xiaomi Mi 9T
- The Snapdragon 730 is better in terms of horsepower
- Versatile cameras – it takes good wide angle photos and main camera takes really good portrait shots. Just turn on the HDR and you get much better photos
- AMOLED display is better due to its saturated colors
- Surprisingly better selfies
- Better network and WiFi connectivity
- Better battery life based on our video loop test.
- USB Type C is the new data transfer and charging standard – better than USB 2.0
- Xiaomi updates their phones as compared with OPPO.
Related article – Xiaomi Mi 9T
In terms of value of money, the Xiaomi Mi 9T seems to be a better value. For Php 17,990 you get a Snapdragon 730, AMOLED display, triple cameras, large battery. The OPPO F11 Pro has its own standout features like the 48MP rear cameras, smooth ColorOS 6 and faster charging speeds. Whichever phone you will choose, both devices won’t disappoint. You should know which features on a phone you need most based on your lifestyle.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: