Xiaomi continues to support Google’s Android One program which gives phones a pure Android experience with 2 years of guaranteed updates and regular security updates. This is why Xiaomi announced the Xiaomi Mi A3.
This is the successor of last year’s Mi A2. It also based on Xiaomi’s new Mi CC9e which was announced recently. It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6-inch display, a triple camera system which includes 48MP main sensor, a 32MP selfie camera and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Xiaomi Mi A3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.01-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1560 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Triple Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, (ultrawide), f/2.2, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,030 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is now available for pre-order in Spain. It is priced at 249 Euros. Other markets will have this phone soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: