Honor Philippines is bringing another entry level smartphone called the Honor 8s.
The phone is powered by a Helio A22 chipset paired with 2GB RAM. It has a 5.71-inch IPS LCD display, a single 13MP rear facing camera, 3,020 mAH battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Honor 8S specs:
- 2.0 GHz quad core Mediatek Helio A22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 5.71-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- 13MP f/1.8 rear facing camera
- 5MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity
- 3,020 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
Price and availability
The Honor 8s will be available in the Philippines on July 19, 2019. You can pre-order the new phone via online store Shopee starting today, June 13. The Honor 8s is priced at Php 5,490.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: