Huawei has officially launched the new Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 with a full-screen display and a pop-up selfie camera.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 was powered by HiSilicon Kirin 710F Octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
It has a 16MP pop-up selfie camera and a triple rear camera composed of a 16MP f/1.8 main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specs:
- 6.59-inch FHD IPS display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) Octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9
- 128GB ROM, expandable via microSD card
- 4GB RAM
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 16MP Motorized pop up selfie camera
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- 4000 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 was priced at PHP 12,990 and it will be available soon in all Huawei Concept store nationwide. Pre-order starts on July 5 to July 12, 2019. Each purchase comes with a free Bluetooth speaker worth PHP 1,790.
Huawei is also having a roadshow today until July 14 where-in you can try out the new Y9 Prime 2019 and experience the newest phone in your town. Click here to see the list of participating malls.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: