Huawei Philippines is set to bring another smartphone to the local market and that’s the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 is a midrange smartphone and priciest among the company’s Y-series. It is powered by a Kirin 710 processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a big 6.59-inch display, a triple camera system at the back, a motorized pop up 16MP selfie camera similar to what we saw on the OPPO F11 Pro and Vivo V15 Pro and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F
- Mali-G51 MP4 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 6.59-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Resr Csmeras
- 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 16MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
Huawei is launching the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 on July 1. We will cover the launch event as they unveil the price and availability there.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: