Vivo has announced a new midrange smartphone in India called the Vivo Y12.
The Vivo Y12 is powered by a Helio P22 processor with either 3 or 4GB RAM. It has 6.35-inch display, a triple camera set up, 8MP selfie camera, a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Vivo Y12 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3 or 4GB RAM
- 32 or 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.35-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1544 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
The Vivo Y12 is now available in India for 12,490 Indian Rupees via Amazon.com and Vivo’s official site in India.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: