We have a new smartphone brand in the Philippines! Say hello to itel Mobile!
itel Mobile is Hong Kong-based smartphone maker established in 2007. itel is present in 45 countries and in 2016, itel Mobile sold 40 Million smartphones worldwide. It is one of the top smartphone brands in the continent of Africa. Nice!
Its first smartphone offering is the itel P33 Plus. It is an entry level smartphone with a Spreadtrum chipset with 1GB RAM, 6-inch display, dual rear 8MP camera system, a fingerprint scanner, a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
itel P33 Plus specs:
- 1.3GHz quad core Speadtrum SC7731E processor
- Mali T820 MP1 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 6-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels)
- 8MP + 8MP dual rear cameras
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go Edition)
The itel P33 Plus is priced at Php 3,499. It is available via itel Mobile’s official store at Lazada Philippines.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: