Looking for a great deal? Memoxpress is offering an online exclusive price drop on the Samsung Galaxy M20. From its original retail price of Php 10,990 it is now down to Php 6,990!
Launched way back in February, the Samsung Galaxy M20 is one of the first smartphones under the revamped and rebranded entry level and mid range smartphones from Samsung. Its highlight feature is its very large 5,000 mAh battery which can last you two solid days of use. It is powered by an Exynos 7904 chipset paired with 3GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs
- Octa Core Exynos 7904 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD PLS TFT display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), Face Unlock
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
Related article – Samsung Galaxy M20 Hands on and First Impressions
The Samsung Galaxy M20 for Php 6,990 is an online exclusive via Memoxpress online store. It comes with a free clear case.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: