Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced its newest smartphone called the Moto Z4.
The Moto Z4’s design is meant for the use of old Moto Mods from older Motorola phones. All mods from older Moto phones can be used here. It is powered by a Snapdragon 675 with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.4-inch display, a single 48MP rear camera, a 3,600 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Motorola Moto Z4 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandahle via microSD up to 1TB
- 6.4-inch Full HD OLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 48MP f/1.7, OIS, PDAF rear facing camera
- 25MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- 3,600 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
Pricing and availability
The Motorola Moto Z4 will available in the US for $499. If you are a Verizon subscriber, you can get the Moto Z4 with a 5G Moto Mod that can connect your phone to the latest 5G network. If you get it via Best Buy, B&H or Amazon, you get a 360-degree Moto Mod camera free.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: