Meizu announced its new midrange smartphone called the Meizu 16Xs.
Based on the specs it is more like a premium midrange smartphone because it is powered by a Snapdragon 675 paired with 6GB RAM. There is a triple camera system, a 6.2-inch display, 16MP selfie camera, 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Meizu 16Xs specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal memory
- 6.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2232 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2
- 5 MP, f/1.9, depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensor – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 24W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme UI
The Meizu 16Xs is priced at 1,698 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB/64GB model while the 6GB/128GB model is priced at 1,998 Chinese Yuan. It will go on sale in China on June 10.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: