OPPO has silently announced another phone for its flagship Reno line of smartphones – the OPPO Reno Z.
The OPPO Reno Z is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P90 chipset paired with 6GB RAM. There is a 6.4-inch display which is an AMOLED panel. We have a dual camera system at the rear, a 32MP selfie camera, a 3,950 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
OPPO Reno Z specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P90 processor
- PowerVR GM9446 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensor – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 3,950 mAh battery with 20W fast charger
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
The OPPO Reno Z is priced at 2,499 Chinese Yuan and it will be available in China on June 6.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: