Vivo is the latest smartphone brand to launch a phone with a hole punch display to house the selfie camera. The design was pioneered by Samsung via the Galaxy S10 series.
Vivo’s latest smartphone, the Vivo Z5s has a hole punch on the display for the 16MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with either 6 or 8GB RAM. We have a triple 16MP main lens, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor at the rear and a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Vivo Z5x specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM / 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/1.7
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4g?LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18 fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
The Vivo Z5x starts at 1,399 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB /64GB model all the way up to 8GB/128GB model which is priced at 1,999 Chinese Yuan.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: