OPPO announced a new phone in China called the OPPO K3.
The new phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 6 or 8GB RAM. We have a 6.5-inch display, a dual rear camera, 3,765 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
OPPO K3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM /128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
- 16 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 aperture motorized pop up camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,765 mAh battery with 20W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
The OPPO K3 is priced starting at 1,599 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB RAM/64GB model all the way up to 2,299 Chinese Yuan for the 8GB/256GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: