Lenovo announced recently some sort of a toned down version of the flagship Lenovo Z6 Pro – it is called Lenovo Z6 Youth.
The Lenovo Z6 Youth is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor paired either 4GB or 6GB RAM. We have a 6.3-inch display, triple rear cameras, 16MP selfie camera, 4,050 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI on top.
Lenovo Z6 Youth specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 4GB/64GB internal memory
- 6GB/64GB internal memory
- 6GB/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- 16 MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, Dolby ATMOS
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,050 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI
The Lenovo Z6 Youth is also called the Lenovo Z6 Lite in other markets. Price starts at 1,199 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB/64GB model all the way up to 1,699 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB/128GB model. t will be available in China on May 28.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: