Xiaomi has recently announced a new phone called the Redmi Note 7S.
The phone is a slight update to the current Redmi Note 7 available i India and here in the Philippines. Looking at the specs, they are basically the same. In India, the Redmi Note 7 has a 12MP main sensor whereas in the Philippines, we get the 48MP sensor. For the Redmi Note 7s, it has a 48MP main sensor and a 5MP main sensor. There are only two memory configurations for the Redmi Note 7s – 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB variant.
Related article – Redmi Note 7 Review Philippines
Redmi Note 7s specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 3GB RAM / 32GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- Dual cameras
48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 13 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 5.0
- Infrared, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11
Pricing starts for the Redmi Note 7S at 10,990 Indian Rupees for the 3GB/32GB variant while 12,990 Indian Rupees for the 4GB/64GB varoant. It will be available in India starting tomorrow, May 23 via Xiaomi’s website and online store Flipkart.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: