Realme has officially announced the new Realme X and they finally joined the full screen and pop-up selfie camera craze.
The Realme X might be the most premium device that the company has ever made. It features a 6.53-inch 1080p AMOLED display with no notch. The in-display fingerprint scanner is now 44% larger compared to the typical one. Since it’s a full-screen display, it now has an elevating 16MP selfie camera and on the back are 48MP main sensor and a 5MP depth sensor.
Realme X Specs:
- 6.53-inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor
- Adreno 616
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6
- 64GB ROM with 4/6GB of RAM or 128GB/8GB memory option
- 48MP f/1.7 with PDAF + 5MP (depth sensor) rear cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 elevating selfie camera
- Fingerprint (under display)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C 1.0
- Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC 3.0)
- 3765 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Realme X comes in Steam white or Punk Blue. Its 4GB/64GB version was priced at CNY1,499 ($220), the 6GB/64GB goes for CNY1,599 ($230) and the 8GB/128GB hits CNY1,799 ($260).
There are also two special collections by Naoto Fukasawa, a proponent of the “Without Thought Design” philosophy. The two models are inspired by onion and garlic, simple but vital ingredients of a tasty dish. They will cost slightly more, CNY1,899 ($275), for the same 8GB/128GB memory.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: