OnePlus has officially launched two of their flagship killer devices – the OnePlus 7 Pro that can compete with other flagship smartphones and the OnePlus 7 that lies between the OnePlus 6T and The OnePlus 7 Pro.
If you can’t afford the Pro version, OnePlus 7 might be the one for you. Under the hood, it has the same 6.41-inch display found on the 6T. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get the HDR10+ and 90Hz refresh rate which are available on the Pro version.
The OnePlus 7 was also equipped with Snapdragon 855, storage that is based on the new UFS 3.0 standard for higher performance and is available in 128GB and 256GB options. It has a dual rear camera with 48MP as the main sensor and a 5MP as a depth sensor. On the front, the 16MP selfie camera found on the 6T remains inside the water-drop notch. Powering the device is a 3,700mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
OnePlus 6T Specs:
- 6.41-inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5×9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Adreno 640
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 128/6GB or 256/8GB memory options
- Rear cameras:
- 48MP, f/1.7, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 5MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16MP, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint (under display)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- USB On-The-Go
- Fast battery charging, 20W (Dash Charge)
- 3700 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The OnePlus 7 was priced starting at US$615 for the 128/6GB version and US$671 for the 256/8GB.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: