Samsung Philippines is bringing another Galaxy A-series smartphone to the local market. This time, it is more premium and the price could attest to that.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is a premium midrange smartphone which was recently announced last month. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It has a tablet-pushing size of 6.7-inches, a triple camera system and a 32MP selfie camera. We have a large 4,500 mAh battery here and it is running Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung’s One UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Rear Facing Cameras
32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), Face Unlock, USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI.
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is priced at Php 22,990. It is now available for pre-order at online store Argomall. It comes with freebies such as JBL Clip 3 and Nanofixit Screen Crack Insurance.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: