If in any case, you did not know, Japanese electronics company, Sharp, known for its TV and home appliances, is also making smartphones especially for its home country Japan.
Sharp has recently announced its 2019 flagship phone, the Sharp Aquos R3. It is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 6GB RAM. It features a dual notch display in which the top has the selfie camera and sensors while the bottom notch has a home button that doubles as a fingerprint scanner.
Sharp Aquos R3 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.2-inch QHD+ Sharp IGZO display
- Dual Rear Cameras – 12.2MP (f/1.7 aperture) + 20MP (f/2.4 aperture, wide angle)
- 16.3 megapixel front facing camera (f/2,0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
No details were mentioned about its price and availability.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: