Huawei announced its first smartphone to sport a pop up camera, the Huawei P Smart Z.
The Huawei P Smart Z is powered by Kirin 710f processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.59-inch display, a dual camera set up and a large 4,000 mAh battery. This is clearly a midrange phone.
Huawei P Smart Z specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor
- Mali G51 MP4 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.59-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 16 MP motorized pop up front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- Sensor – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
The phone was spotted at Amazon Italy but there were no details of availability and price.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: