OPPO Philippines has officially launched the OPPO A5s, an upgrade from the OPPO A3s of last year.
There are some significant changes under the hood. From Snapdragon 450 of the A3s, the new OPPO A5s is powered by a Helio P35 paired with 3GB RAM. You get more RAM here from 2GB RAM of the A3s. Most of the features are basically the same. It also has a much smaller waterdrop notch as compared with the traditional notch of the A3s.
OPPO A5s specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Helio P35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3 RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Dual cameras
13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
- 4,230 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
Price and availability
The OPPO A5s will be available starting tomorrow, May 3 at OPPO stores and retailers. It is priced at Php 6,990, the same price as the A3s before.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: