After their exit about two years ago, Infinix Mobile has officially re-entered the highly competitive smartphone market in the Philippines.
Qith their return, Infinix Mobile has officially announced the Infinix Hot S4 to the local market. Specs are pretty impressive. It is powered by a Helio P22 chipset from Mediatek paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. There is a 6.2-inch display, a 13 + 2MP camera at the back, a 32MP selfie camera and a large 4,000 mAh battery.
Infinix Hot S4 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- 13 MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
Price and availability
The Infinix Hot S4 will be available on May 5, 2015 via Infinix Official Store at online store Shopee. It is priced at P6,999.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: