Samsung Philippines has a piece of good news for those who are saving up for the new Samsung Galaxy M20.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 is the first Galaxy M-series that was launched here in the Philippines. Its highlight feature is that large 5,000 mAh battery which will last you for days of light usage. It has a 6.3-inch display and an Exynos 7904 Octa-core processor powering it. There is a dual rear camera set up – a 13MP main sensor and 5MP ultrawide lens.
Officially priced at P10,990, the Samsung Galaxy M20 in colors: Charcoal Black and Ocean Blue will have a new retail price of P10,490. And as a special treat, it will be exclusively available for only P8,990 this coming April 30 at online merchants like Lazada, Shopee, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoExpress.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7904 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD PLS TFT display (1080 x 2340 pixels) with waterdrop notch
- 13MP (f/1.9 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.2 aperture, wide angle) rear facing cameras
- 8MP front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: