OPPO announced a new phone in China yesterday called the OPPO A9.
The OPPO A9 features a Mediatek Helio P70, the same chipset found on the OPPO F11 Pro. That powerful chipset is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It has a dual camera set up – 16MP main lens and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 16MP selfie camera placed at the waterdrop notch. Lastly, it is running ColorOS 6 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
OPPO A9 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P70 processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
16 MP, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – fingerprint scanner )rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 4,020 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
The OPPO A9 will be available in China on April 30. It is priced at 1,799 Chinese Yuan.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: