Vivo announced a new entry level smartphone for their Y-series called the Vivo Y17.
It features a triple camera system – 13MP main lens, an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone is powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.35-inch display, a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie with FuntouchOS 9.
Vivo Y17 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 6.35-inch HD IPS LCD display (1544 x 720 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 20 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with FuntouchOS 9
The Vivo Y17 is now available in India for 17,990 Indian Rupees.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: