Xiaomi announced a new budget phone in India called the Redmi Y3.
It features a 32MP selfie camera which is the highest we’ve seen in a Xiaomi device. Underneath we have a Snapdragon 632 processor paired with 3 or 4GB RAM. We have a dual rear camera set up here – a 12MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Lastly it runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 9.
Redmi Y3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.26-inch HD IPS LCD display (1520 z 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dual Rear Cameras
12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 9
Price and availability
The Redmi Y3 will be available along with the Redmi 7 in India on April 30. It is priced at 9,999 Indian Rupees for the 3GB/32GB model while the 4GB/64GB model is priced at 11,990 Indian Rupees.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: