Meizu announced its latest 2019 flagship, the Meizu 16s.
It has all the bells and whistles of a true flagship – a Snapdragon 855 paired iwth either 6 or 8GB RAM, 6.2-inch AMOLED display, a dual camera system (48MP and 20MP telephoto lens) and running Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme 7.2 on top.
Meizu 16s specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/128GB or 256GB internal storage
- 6.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2232 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
48 MP, f/1.7, PDAF, OIS
20MP, f/2.6, (telephoto), PDAF
- 20 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS
- 3,600 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme 7.2
The Meizu 16s has starting price of 3,198 for the 6GB/128GB model and goes all the way up to 3,999 Chinese Yuan for the 8GB/256GB model.It will be available in China on April 28.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: