Lenovo introduced its 2019 flagship the Lenovo Z6 Pro.
It features a quad camera at the rear – 48MP main sensor, 16 MP wide angle lens, an 8MP telephoto lens and 2MP camera which is meant for video enhancement. Inside it is powered by the Snapdragon 855 processor paired with up to 12GB RAM. It has a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display, 32MP slefie camera and 4,000 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z6 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6 or 8GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM/ 256GB internal memory
- 12GB RAM / 512GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Quad Rear Cameras
48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF
2 MP, f/1.8, 2.9µm, OIS, PDAF, dedicated video enhancer
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4GLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI 11
The Lenovo Z6 Pro will be available in China on April 29. Price starts at 2,899 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB/128GB nase model all the way up to 4,799 Chinese Yuan for the top fo the line 12GB/512GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: