Realme has just announced the Realme C2, the successor to the Realme C1.
The Realme C2 is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P22 processor paired with either 2 or 3GB RAM. It has a 6.1-inch display, a dual rear camera system, a triple slot for dual SIM and microSD card and running Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.
Realme C2 specs:
- Octa Core Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up 256GB
- 6.1-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (1520 x 720 pixels), 282 ppi
- Dual Rear Cameras
13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Face Unlock, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
The Realme C2 will retail in India for 5,999 Indian Rupees for the 2GB/16GB model while the 3GB/32GB is priced at 7,999 Indian Rupees. It will be available on May 25 viaa India’s online store Flipkart.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: