Samsung continues it barrage of announcement of new phones and they’ve announced two new phones – Samsung Galaxy A80 and the Samsung Galaxy A70.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 specs were announced a few days ago already but what captured our attention is this new Samsung Galaxy A80. The highlight feature of this phone is the triple camera set up that elevates and rotates to the front so you can use the rear camera system for better selfies and groupfies. The camera has a two-phase transition. First the top part elevates and second the camera rotates. With this, you get the same camera features at the back that can be used for selfies and vlogging.
Samsung Galaxy A80 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Motorized pop up and rotating triple cameras
48 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
TOF 3D camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- FM Radio, USB Type C, Under Display Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 3,700 mAh battery with fast charging 25W charger
- Android 9.0 Pie with One UI
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A80 is priced at 649 Euros and it will go on sale on May 29. No local pricing just yet.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: