Samsung is gearing up another launch of two new Galaxy A-series smartphones, This is the Samsung Galaxy A70.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 was announced back in March but no price and availability was mentioned just yet. The Galaxy A70 has a triple rear camera system, a 32MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide camera and 5MP depth sensor. Another highlight is the tall 6.7-inch display with a 21:9 aspect ratio like the Sony Xperia 10.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs:
- Octa Core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels) 21:9 aspect ratio
- Triple Rear Cameras
32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
Samsung is also to set to launch another Galaxy A-series smartphone though we don’t know if it is the rumored Galaxy A90 or another phone called Galaxy A80. We will keep you posted on this on April 10.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: