HMD Global has officially announced the Nokia X71 in Taiwan earlier today.
This is the first Nokia smartphone with a hole punch display similar to what we saw on the Samsung Galaxy S10 series. It is a midrange smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with 6GB RAM. There is a triple camera at the rear – a 48MP main sensor, an 8 megapixel ultrawide lens and 5MP depth sensor. It is also an Android One phone so you will also get pure stock Android.
Nokia X71 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2316 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, 13mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging 18W charger
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Nokia X71 will retail for 11,499 New Taiwan Dollar and it will hit in stores on April 30. The Nokia X71 will become the Nokia 8.1 Plus when it launched globally.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: