Huawei announced an entry level smartphone in Pakistan called the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019.
The new phone features a faux leather finish with stitching at the back.Powering the device is a Mediatek Helio A22 chipset paired with 2GB RAM. It has a 6-inch display, a 13 MP camera and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) specs:
- Quad Core Mediatek Helio A22 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.09-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera (f/1.8 aperture)
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,020 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
The Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) is now available in Pakistan for 21,490 Pakistani Rupees or around Php 8,000.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: