Samsung has announced another Galaxy A-series smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy A70.
This is Samsung’s first smartphone to sport a cinematic standard 21:9 aspect ratio just like we saw on the Sony Xperia 1 and Xperia 10 smartphones. It also features a triple camera system – a 32MP main sensor, an 8 megapixel ultra wide camera and a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera is also 32 megapixels. To power that big 6.7-inch display and unnamed octa core processor, it comes with a large 4,500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs:
- Octa Core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels) 21:9 aspect ratio
- Triple Rear Cameras
32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
Price and availability for the Samsung Galaxy A70 will be revealed sometime next month.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: