Samsung has recently announced another Galaxy A-series smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy A40. The new phone became official in Netherlands.
The Galaxy A40’s highlight feature is the 24MP selfie camera. Apart from that, the phone is powered by Exynos 7885 chipset paired 4GB RAM, 5.9-inch display, a dual rear camera system and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy A40 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7885 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5.9-inch Full HDSuper AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual Cameras
16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, (ultrawide)
- 25 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,100 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A40 is now available for pre-order in Netherlands for 249 Euros. No word about its availability in the Philippines.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: