Redmi, which now an official sub-brand of Xiaomi, has officially launched the new Redmi Note 7.
The Redmi Note 7 continues the series’ tradition of having large display and excellent battery life, and now pushes smartphone photography with its 48MP rear camera. The Redmi Note 7 also feature a premium-looking body with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both front and back.
Redmi Note 7 Specs:
- 6.3-inch IPS display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 14nm Octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- 128/4GB or 64/4GB or 32/3GB
- expandable up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF + 5MP rear cameras with dual LED flash
- 13MP AI front camera
- Fingerprint scanner + Face Unlock
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared blaster
- USB Type-C
- Quick Charge 4.0
- 4,000 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 7 has a starting price of P7,990 for the 32GB/3GB version. The 64/4GB variant was priced at P9,990 and the 128/4GB variant will be available for P11,490. It will come in colors; Space Black, Neptune Blue, and Nebula Red.
First sale will start on March 27 exclusively on Lazada and Authorized Mi Stores nationwide.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: