OPPO made some improvements with the OPPO A5 by announcing a new phone called the OPPO A5s.
The phone is powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 chipset paired with either 2,3 or 4GB RAM. It has a 6.2-inch display, dual rear facing cameras, 4,230 mAh battery and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
OPPO A5s specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Helio P35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 2/3/4 RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Dual cameras
13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
- 4,230 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
Price and availability will be announced soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: