Xiaomi has announced its successor to its first dedicated gaming smartphone. This is the Black Shark 2.
The new gaming phone brings some improvements on the screen. Its a 6.39-inch display with a 1080p resolution. It has a dedicated image processing chip to help adjust the screen depending on the environment. It is also Super HDR capable to better gaming experience. Underneath, we have a Snapdragon 855 processor which is paired up to 12GB of RAM.
Black Shark 2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- 8/12GB RAM with 256GB internal memory
- 6.39-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual rear cameras
48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
12 MP, f/2.2, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 20 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
Price and Availability
The Black Shark 2 is now available in China. It is priced at 3,200 Chinese Yuan for the base model 6GB/128GB and up to 4,200 Chinese Yuan for the top of the line 12GB/256GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: