Samsung continues its momentum in releasing new phones. This time its an addition to the Galaxy A-series. Meet the Samsung Galaxy A20!
The new Samsung Galaxy A20 is a midrange smartphone powered by Exynos 7884 chipset with 3GB RAM. It has a 6.4-inch display, dual rear cameras, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A20 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7885 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display (1520 x 720 pixels)
- Dual cameras
13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF
5 MP, depth sensor
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A20 will be available first in Russia for 13,999 Russian Ruble. As for the availability for other markets, there is still no mention of it.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: