Xiaomi announced the Redmi 7 earlier today in Beijing. The specs are lower than its higher end siblings the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Just like its siblings, the Redmi 7 is also powered by a Snapdragon 600-series chipset, Snapdragon 632 to be specific, which is less powerful than the SD660 and SD675 found on the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro. It has a 5.26-inch display, a 4,000 mAh battery and a dual camera system.
Redmi 7 specs:
- Octa Core qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (1520 x 720 pixels)
- Dual cameras
12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
Price and availability
The Redmi N7 is priced at 699 Chinese Yuan for the entry level 2GB/16GB model, 799 Chinese Yuan (3GB/32GB) and 999 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB/64GB model. It will be available in China on March 26.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: