Honor Philippines has announced the arrival of another budget smartphone, the Honor 8c.
First announced back in October 2018, the Honor 8c is powered by Snapdragon 632 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.26-inch display, a dual 13+2 megapixel rear camera system, large 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
Honor 8c specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (1520 x 720 pixels)
- Dual rear cameras
13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WIFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Honor 8c is set to launch in the Philippines on March 27 and it will be available in Honor stores and retailers on March 30. Price has yet to be announced at the launch.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: