Most of Nokia’s Android smartphones are now running Android 9.0 Pie thanks to HMD Global’s strong ties with Google and the Android One program. Another phone is now getting its Android 9.0 Pie update and that’s the Nokia 3.1.
Android 9.0 Pie brings new features such as gesture navigation, a redesigned UI and dark mode option to the Nokia 3.1. The Nokia 3.1 was announced back in May 2018 and as part of the Android One program, the phone is still entitled to get another major software update early next year.
Related article – Nokia 3.1 Review
Nokia 3.1 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Sual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,990 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android One) upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie
If you intend to get the nokia 3.1 it recently had a price cut and it is now only Php 6,990. For those who already own one, please do make sure you have sufficient battery life and stable WiFi connection.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: