ASUS Philippines announced PixelMaster Grand Prix as the culminating event for the PixelMaster Class, an 8-month campaign that aims to develop the photography skills of budding ZenFone mobile photographers.
The PixelMaster Grand Prix is a nationwide photo marathon led by the ZenFone PixelMasters: Ricky Ladia for Travel Photography, Arlene Donaire for Visual Story Telling, Jasper Tejano for Street Photography, Emir Kahn Bautista for Wedding Photography, Dail Deri for Conceptual Photography, Ken Go for Portraiture, Jay Ermitaño for Documentary Photography, and Nicco Valenzuela for Landscape Photography.
The event is set to happen in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao beginning April of this year and is open to all ZenFone users – from
This makes the PixelMaster Grand Prix the biggest ZenFone mobile photography event yet in
Registration is absolutely free, and already includes a marathon kit with special ZenFone merchandise for all chosen participants! Check out the complete mechanics below for the event:
PIXELMASTER GRAND PRIX MECHANICS
- Interested participants should first sign-up as an official member on the ASUS ZenTalk Forum. Once a ZenTalk account has been successfully made, participants must then sign up at the official microsite at http://www.asuspixelmasterclass.com/. Participants must also indicate which leg they will be joining, as each run will be led by a particular group of ASUS ZenFone PixelMasters: Manila Leg on April 27, Cebu Leg on May 4, and Davao Leg on May 5.
- ASUS Philippines will be filtering the participants who have successfully signed-up due to the limited slots available for each leg. Shortlisted participants will be messaged via SMS and Email as early as April 5, 2019. Shortlisted participants are then given until April 12,
2019to re-confirm their availability on the leg day. No confirmation means forfeiture of slot/s.
- ASUS Philippines will be releasing the official list of participants for each leg by April 22,
2019via the ASUS Philippines Facebook and Instagram accounts. Official participants will also be receiving an SMS from an ASUS representative.
- A theme will be announced on the day of the scheduled Grand Prix, which participants must follow. Each leg will have
- Participants must submit their chosen photos within the day of the official leg.
- One (1) grand winner per leg will be chosen according to the following categories.
- Top 3 winners will all be awarded at the culmination of the leg day:
Take note: Participants are only eligible to win the main prizes if they are ZenFone users. However, limited slots will be opened to
Prizes for the PixelMaster Grand Prix:
- Grand Prize: PHP 15,000 Cash Prize, DJI Osmo Mobile 2, and All-expense Paid Local Trip for One (1)
- Second Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize and Mobile Photography Accessories
- Third Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize
To join as well as to see the official mechanics of the PixelMaster Grand Prix, just visit the official ASUS PixelMaster website at www.asuspixelmasterclass.com from March 6
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: